<VV> radio removal

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Fri Jan 11 15:55:57 EST 2008

Well, I got it all apart by hammering at the little holes in the nuts with a
screwdriver.. so all is well now.. but just for discussions sake:

you say these are the wrong ones... I find this very interesting because
this is an EXTREMELY original and unmolested 65' monza.  The speaker is
original, and the entire underside of the dash looks like it came out of the
showroom yesterday.  I recently bought this car from the original owner, and
it is documented to have only 53,000 miles.

     I have to say that maybe some cars did come with these round nuts
originally.. as this thing seems to have never been apart before... not that
its impossible mind you, I realize a lot of strange things can happen in 40
years.

Ray