<VV> [SCG] Need steering wheel re-paint advice

Lynn David Palmer lynndee at cwo.com
Fri Jan 11 15:32:43 EST 2008

A word of caution...... most over the counter spray paints will
soften in the sun and heat from the interior of a car, even after
completly drying and cureing. I recommend you go to a automotive
paint supply shop for single stage finishes. They can mix any color
and also put it in an aerosol spray paint can. They can also add a
semi-gloss or flattening agent to the paint if you desire. The
automotive finish will be harder and more durable than over the
counter paints. Stay away from the touch-up spray paint cans offered
at auto parts stores. The paint is watery thin and cheezy!
Dave Palmer