<VV> What have you found in your Corvair?

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Fri Jan 11 19:41:10 EST 2008

A 30 year old joint in the windshield base of a buddies car.
  A pack of 30 year old rolling papers in another.   Printed as 100$ bills.
Inscribed on them "This note is not legal tender, its true value has yet
to be realized by
this country."
In my '63 vert, same as you, found a NOS set of keys.
Hmm what else... the usual old receipts.  Like rebuild/repair stuff for
work on the car.   I read those
like hearing someones dating history.   Someone else has been there
before, but ya don't want to know about it.
On my Lakewood, Don, want your Reba CD back?

Some of the most interesting things I continually find... Stuff I lose
myself and refind.  Tools,  mp3 players, books etc...

-Geoff