<VV> What have you found in your Corvair?

David Fasgold dfasgold at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 22:29:52 EST 2008

Upon opening the long-locked trunk of a 62 700 parts car, I found a mirror that someone had painted a picture of a marijuana leaf on, and written the words "smok pot" (yes, they misspelled it). There was also a large purple stuffed toy squirrel. The rest of the story is too disturbing to tell. What's funny is that when I tracked down the salvage title, the vehicle was registered to a former police chief in OKC (or maybe he was a county sheriff--I don't recall, but I remember his name was well known). He was a really nice guy, and I'm sure he had no clue what was in the trunk--nor did I bother to tell him.
-David