<VV> What have you found in your Corvair?

monza67 at aol.com monza67 at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 08:58:03 EST 2008

We found a book about growing 'weed' in one of the Corvairs that was given to one of my sons. Also, in my low mileage 67, I found a small paper coffee cup with the GM symbol on it and a picture of a hog on the other side. It said something about not being a parking lot hog. The paper cup was one of those small ones like you would get out of a coffee machine in a Canteen and it was pushed onto one of the springs on the rear seat bottom. I found it when I removed the seat to reupholster it. I think it was probably put there by one of the factory workers installing the seat.
Chuck Prosise