<VV> Just a reminder

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 11:57:29 EST 2008

Hey guys and gals,
My old pals in the Corvair Club of Cincinnati are hosting the "30th annual
Winter Swap" next Saturday, January 19th... it's up in Hamilton, Ohio this
year,  as it was last year.... I've not seen any info on it posted here, but I
know  several of the guys who post here are regular attendees and vendors...
I might even drive up there to see my old friends... weather permitting, of
course... it's about a 3 1/2 hour drive for me...
anyway, it's from 7am-2pm, at the Ohio National Guard Armory, 3000 Symmes
Road, Hamilton, OH 45015.
Any questions contact Roger Jennings at 1-859-331-7505...
Like I said, weather permitting, I might see ya there!
:-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon  Anderson