<VV> What have you found in your Corvair? VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 36, Issue 36

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Sat Jan 12 12:21:31 EST 2008

One day while cleaning my 63 Coupe, I found a parking ticket under the seat, that was 6 months old at the time.

Being a young kid, I thought maybe they must have forgotten about it, so I tossed it in the trash.

Everything was fine until my Dad got a letter in the mail saying he had an outstanding parking ticket. My car was in my Dad's name at the time. You can imagine all the flack I caught from my Dad about the old ticket.

Roy - Bayshore