<VV> no reverse

johnsaxe at bellsouth.net johnsaxe at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 12 15:42:14 EST 2008

Smitty, All of the things that you mentioned were done.  Looking in the manual the TV lever on my 69 appears to be upside down and reversed.  The top of the angle is above the pan; however,  the hole in the longest part of the leg is belowthe level of the pan gasket.  I've taken the whole valve body apart and made sure there is ncrud on the parts, but I hate to put it back together and find that I've missed something.  One of those damned if you do, damned if you don't.  Thanks for the reply.  Saxe