<VV> 2008 convention

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Sat Jan 12 16:45:18 EST 2008

Hi--

At 02:26 PM 1/12/2008, Marc  Marcoulides wrote:
>I would like hotels, phone numbers, if that is ready to publish

This convention has no 'host' hotel per se. We have a block of rooms at the
Marriott Ventura Beach. Room rate is $119/night plus tax. Reservations are
made at the CORSA members site (http://members.corvair.org). You will need
to register for the site and after you register there is a link for
convention hotel reservations.

Details were published in the January 2008 Communique. There is a form on
the front dust jacket.

--H