<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 36, Issue 39

djtcz at comcast.net djtcz at comcast.net
Sun Jan 13 08:52:00 EST 2008

snipped and bottom posted

From: Sethracer at aol.com
> Subject: Re: SAVE YOUR OLD KEYS !!

It hurts if you are driving a common car as well. ........  Three
identical cars within 60 feet. (Yeah, okay - it was a Taurus) ...........
At least with Corvairs, this could only happen at the  National Convention!
It would be interesting to take a well worn Corvair  key and walk down
the line-up see how many ignition switches it would operate  (same year,
etc.) - Seth