<VV> POR 15 QUESTION

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Sun Jan 13 19:18:54 EST 2008

Here's another fix-it item on the greenbrier I'm looking to buy...van
has a rust-thru area on rear door cross pillar and around part of roof
gutter that will require sheet metal replacement as soon as I can get to
it - I'm in good shape on donor van, however, for financial reasons, I'm
trying to move forward in stages...while I plan to pick up the sheet
metal asap, I'm hoping I can buy some time for body surgery by using
some POR-15 short term...their website has great information, and
suggests that I'll be ok...i'm just looking for some feedback from some
folks who've used this stuff...

Thx!

Rod
'64 greenbrier purchase in process