<VV> POR 15 QUESTION

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 20:01:05 EST 2008

Rod,

Is the rainy season over on the left coast? If not, I would cover it with
some duct tape. If so, I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone knows vehicles
don't rust in California! ;-)

The POR-15 should work fine for you, but it won't patch holes (unless you
soak a section of fiberglass mat in it). You did say this is an interim
step, right?

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)