<VV> We are blessed

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 15 21:01:29 EST 2008

The Hudson/Nash variety of the YH is closer to the Corvair (probably its predecessor) than the Corvette, with about the only discernable difference being the throttle lever and non-chrome parts. The Lemans and Healey versions used a matched pair of them (as did several marine Y-Block V8's). Sadly, they are bringing a little less than the Corvair version as they are more plentiful. They can be used on a Corvair without anyone being the wiser, however, if you swap the throttle shaft and choke link and grind off the part numbers and paint it black. (If anyone is interested in doing that, I have a ton of them. They are the same size as our 1962 carbs.)
The Carbmeister