<VV> Used Blower-Distribution Unit Information

woofcorvair woofcorvair at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 15:02:19 EST 2008

Hello:
   It would be greatly appreciated if any of the PC owners (Rampsides, Loadsides, Vans) would share some important information about the replacement
of the Blower-Distribution Unit  and Heater-Defroster Distribution Box.  It appears that I will have to replace the units in my 1962 Rampside.
   Would anyone know the whereabouts of locating these units?  Any suggestions or recommendations on installation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Darrell in Missouri