<VV> Used Blower-Distribution Unit Information

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jan 18 15:28:43 EST 2008

While you're in there, you'll probably want to clean out the rear
heat duct.  Bob Marlow kindly provided me with instructions, you can
find them and some of my photos here:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/fc-heat.html

-- Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa