<VV> New to the list, looking for engines

mplaneman at aol.com mplaneman at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 16:04:11 EST 2008

I Live in Hillsborough, NC and am looking for 65-69 110hp engines. I
need one to start a rebuild, but would love to end up with 3 usable
intact cores before I stop looking. I have found a gentleman nearby
that has a couple complete cars and as many as 5 usable engines with
many parts he is wanting to be rid of, but they are pre-'64. I can also
use 1964 110hp, but prefer 65-69 164cid engines.

I would appreciate any help that can be rendered to find what I'm
looking for.
Thank you.

Michael J. Simpson
mplaneman at aol.com