<VV> DUAL EXHAUST ON RAMPY a great addition!

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 19:15:42 EST 2008

i run dual exhaust on my rampside with 140 manifolds , 2 carbs with 51 jets
and distributor from a 95 pg car.  works well for me.  pictures of my
brackets are on the web picture site.(anyone hear from thomas lately??)
be sure to mount your mufflers to the engine (as the factory did) ,  not the
body. double check the mount bolts after a few weeks then they should  hold up
fine.  my cob job bracket design has held up well so far on 2  vehicles for
some time now.
as a side note, i just got my new shop so i can work in it , instead of on
it!  just pulled the engine out of my lakewood getting ready to make it  into a
"display" engine soon.  got all my air drops installed , electrical  done ,
parts cleaning sink working , and tools put where i may be able to find  them.
feels good to get grease all over the place again.  pictures will be  on a
website soon. meantime take a look at exhaust and other pictures of my  "stuff"
at             _http://corvair.de/n2vzd/_ (http://corvair.de/n2vzd/)
regards , tim colson