<VV> Rampside's Auto Blower-Distribution Unit

woofcorvair woofcorvair at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 20:20:18 EST 2008

Hello:
   The exact heater part that I am hoping to find, is the heater auto-distributor unit that the front end has a funnel-shape.  I would not need the
blower motor and its housing.
   Hopefully, someone who owns or has the various heater/defroster parts for the Rampside, Loadside, or Vans would be able to help me.
I could not pull up Bob Marlow's instructions and photos on installing the auto blower-distributor unit.  Any suggestions?
Thanks, Darrell