<VV> 4 to 5 bolt adaptors??

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 01:12:47 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/21/2008 9:10:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tconnolly at iepfire.com writes:

I though  I saw a set of bolt on adaptors that took the 4 bolt earlies and
allowed 5  bolt wheels to be used.  Were these ever aftermarket items or are
they  current parts being produced by a vairvendor.
Thanks,
Tom  Connolly

Several companies still advertise these. the 4 on 4.5" to 5 on 4.75" was a
very popular adapter. It does add to your track, however. Be sure to allow for
it in your wheel offset calculations. If on an actual early, you will have to
be  careful of the fender lip. - Seth