<VV> 4 to 5 bolt adaptors??

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jan 22 08:20:04 EST 2008

Tom,

On an early I would *not* change to 5 lug hubs unless for track use -
and in that case would suggest converting to FC axles and a late
front.  For a street car, the selection of wheels for earlies is
good, you'll just make it hard to find wheels that fit.  Most 5 lug
wheels are really too far outboard for lates, but the wheelwells are
big enough that it can be made to work - they don't really "fit".

See my wheels page for more details.

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa