<VV> 66 Corvair headrests

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 00:02:41 EST 2008

Hey guys,
Those are often referred to as the "Fitch headrests", since that's the type
he used to install in the Sprints when someone ordered them... some of the
more  knowledgeable Fitch guys may want to chime in there with more info. I saw a
set  of those go on eBay for over $500, but they were sold as being for a
356/911...
I always called them the "paper towel roll" headrests, since that's about
the size of it... they were also available through JC Whitney and such "back in
the day".
The brackets screw straight into the back of the seat...
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 1/22/2008 10:41:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,