<VV> 66 Corvair headrests

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri Jan 25 12:13:50 EST 2008

Bruce and group,

I checked with Duanne Luckow, an experienced Corvair restorer out here on
the Left Coast. He recently installed this hardware in a customer's car and
it appeared identical to him to the factory original pieces.

By the way, Duanne said he thought his customer purchased the parts on eBay,
so whomever is supplying Eckler's may be supplying other outlets. There are
a few Corvette parts places with a large eBay presence.

--Kent