<VV> 66 Corvair headrests

Bruce Tester azcamino at cox.net
Wed Jan 23 11:22:33 EST 2008

I found photos of original 66 seats and headrests on Corvair Central Forum.  I also found reproduction 66/67 Corvette headrests that look similar and the hardware installation kits.  Does this installation hardware look similar to the hardware installed in 66 Corvair headrest seats?
http://www.ecklers.com/product.asp?pf_id=25541&dept_id=1702