<VV> Corvair Olympics

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Thu Jan 24 08:46:25 EST 2008

Way to go!!!  We are working very hard to make the Indy event special.  Warren is right---PLEASE don't make us suffer the agony of last minute registrations.  We have a liberal refund policy--check our web site.  So if something unforeseen happens all your money isn't forfeit.
Brian O'Neill
NECC

-- levair at aol.com wrote:
As most of you know, NECC and? Circle City Corvairs will host a track event, drag race, autocross, and car show in central Indiana this Summer. These are all first class events at great facilities: Putnam Park Raceway, Muncie Dragway, and Grissom Air Force Base.
????What a great alternative if Califorinia is too far?or too expensive for you.
??? I see this as a special Indiana Olympic event never likely to occur again. I really don't know why NECC puts up with we slackers who wait until the last minute to enter their events---can you imagine their trepedation wondering if they'll take a financial bath again. So I sent in my entry today for all three? moving events.
?? We never know when all of the "Geezers" will get together again.?Time's a wastin'.
?? I entered my EM Roadster in Specialty class as a challenge to the rest of the specials out there: Silver Fox, Lola , BM "Velocirapter"(Randy Billingsly),? ?Solo Vee/Vair(Terry Kalp),? Corveights. and other unknowns?( Coffin?Manx buggy?)?If none of these enter; then it's Stinger time again.
??? Michael has vowed to beat me again at Putnam--the challenge is on!
??? If there is any? interest, I will offer various Tweeties for best performace in all categories combined.
?? I also sent an entry to the Calif. track event, lets' see if the west coasters reciprocate.

Warren