<VV> Winter Projects

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Thu Jan 24 10:06:44 EST 2008

There was a thread like this on CC the other day...  So who
here is working on what
over this winter?

Here is one of my current projects.   This is the Corsa vert I picked up
before christmas that I mentioned
here a while back.   Been trying to drive it every day when it is not too
cold.    It is in line after my '69 to get a new top.  Had to do a ton of
things to get it on the road, most standard stuff after a car has set a
while.

Before:
http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vair/65-Corsa/Eagle1.jpg

This morning:
http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vair/65-Corsa/Eagle-1-24-08.JPG

I have also been doing a lot on my '66 vert. Rust repair, seal
replacement, and heater and radio rebuild this weekend.
Here is a shot of my '66 on the left and my '69 on the right, with
my friends '68 in the middle.  Cool thing is they were all running in this
shot.
http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vair/Three-Lates.JPG

And the '66 when I bought it:
http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vair/66-Monza/Hawk-Before.JPG