<VV> Ventura Convention

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 24 13:10:27 EST 2008

Oh yeah, we're asking!  Being from Victoria, B.C. we're pretty unfamiliar
with the lay of the land down there.  It's a pretty big trip, and we're
coming in a fairly large group.  We've already started planning, timing,
route, etc.

I've got a folder in my Inbox dedicated to Ventura, and all these
suggestions are being filed for when we sit down to finalize what we want to
try and accomplish while we're down there.

I may not be able to fix a shower tap in a timely manner, but I'm going to
at least try to keep the Lovely Laura happy while we're there.

Yes you heard me, you're all finally going to get a chance to meet the
Lovely Laura....

Keep those suggestions coming!

And if there is anybody from the Convention Committee monitoring <VV>, a
schedule of events (including tours) would be much appreciated!

Regards,
Joel