<VV> Ventura Convention

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 15:43:07 EST 2008

My wife and I stayed at an amazing animal park/zoo neaqr Gilmore.  Its a
private refuge for movie animals..elephants, tigers etc.  And you can
arrange to stay overnite in a real safari tent house right on the
grounds...and an elephant delivers your breakfast in the morning, handing it
to you in a basket in his trunk.  Its just amazing...the acronym of the
place is EARs...but can't recall what it staqnds for.  Could cruise the vair
there after the convention and hob nob with the various animals.....

Mike in Michigan
21 degrees and snow tonite...zero or below overnight.

Michigan has two seasons...Summer and bad cruising.