<VV> NECC Event original post

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 24 14:00:25 EST 2008

You got it !!! <GGG> Al was "lacki" in his post to the masses and
over informative to the choir...........
as Frank Burkhard says............."When will they ever learn" ??? Al
don't be a secret agent on VV as
it is where the newbies will be found and where additional revenue
will be discovered................
Never assume !!! <GGG>

Chuck Armer
////////////////////////////////////////////

At 01:42 PM 1/24/2008, you wrote:
>Looking back at my personal VV archive (aka the old mail folder), it
>seems that Al's original post to VV was blank. Here's what was sent
>to FastVairs:
>You asked for this!? Now, it's going to happen!
>
>Three clubs - NECC, Performance Corvair Group, and Circle City Corvair
>Club - are collaborating to bring you three consecutive days of
>Corvair performance and show events in and around Indianapolis, Indiana:
>
>Time Trials at Putnam Park Raceway, Thursday, July 31, 2008
>Drag Racing at Muncie Dragway, Friday, August 1, 2008
>Autocross at Grissom Air Force Base, Saturday, August 2, 2008
>Corvair Car Show at Grissom Air Force Base, Saturday, August 2, 2008
>
>We invite you to register NOW using our Online Registration web page!
>You can sign up for one, two, three or all four of these events.? Or
>save money with one of our package deals.? It's all there on the NECC
>website at
>
>  http://www.neccmotorsports.com
>
>Putnam Park is a perfect track for Corvair drivers, Muncie Dragway has
>fully computerized scoring, and Grissom AFB is the site of some of the
>hottest autocross racing in the country.? And the show will be located
>right next to Grissom Air Museum.? The Host hotel (with trailer
>parking) and social events will be announced soon.? Join us for this
>fun occasion!
>
>Al Lacki for NECC
>Now you have the whole story. Hope you all can make it!!
>
>Ned

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member