<VV> NECC Event original post

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 13:42:34 EST 2008

Looking back at my personal VV archive (aka the old mail folder), it seems that Al's original post to VV was blank. Here's what was sent to FastVairs:
You asked for this!? Now, it's going to happen!

Three clubs - NECC, Performance Corvair Group, and Circle City Corvair
Club - are collaborating to bring you three consecutive days of
Corvair performance and show events in and around Indianapolis, Indiana:

Time Trials at Putnam Park Raceway, Thursday, July 31, 2008
Drag Racing at Muncie Dragway, Friday, August 1, 2008
Autocross at Grissom Air Force Base, Saturday, August 2, 2008
Corvair Car Show at Grissom Air Force Base, Saturday, August 2, 2008

We invite you to register NOW using our Online Registration web page!
You can sign up for one, two, three or all four of these events.? Or
save money with one of our package deals.? It's all there on the NECC
website at

 http://www.neccmotorsports.com

Putnam Park is a perfect track for Corvair drivers, Muncie Dragway has
fully computerized scoring, and Grissom AFB is the site of some of the
hottest autocross racing in the country.? And the show will be located
right next to Grissom Air Museum.? The Host hotel (with trailer
parking) and social events will be announced soon.? Join us for this
fun occasion!

Al Lacki for NECC
Now you have the whole story. Hope you all can make it!!

Ned