<VV> Ventura / traffic / Calif.

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:13:20 EST 2008

When I was flying out there on business, I always flew into LAX and took the
PCH to Camarillo. Never found traffic to be that bad, but everyone kept
telling me to avoid that area because of the traffic. I stuck to the
secondary roads from the airport to the coast, then enjoyed the scenery up
through Malibu, etc. I think I took the 405 once, and the traffic was so bad
at 4:00am that I almost missed my flight back to the east coast.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)