<VV> [FC] Rampside Engine cover NOT bolts

Tom St.Amand lumppytom at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:47:27 EST 2008

I have seen an early engine cover prop rod (whatever it's called) used on FC engine covers, it looks like it belongs there. I think late models are too long. As far as a latch goes I saved a latch from an old battery box door and I am going to use that.
Another nice touch is if you are going to use an alternator and you have an FC oil fill tube knock out the redundant fill tube and press a freeze plug, I found one like that and thought I had a 65 van part at first.

Tom St. Amand