<VV> [FC] Rampside Engine cover NOT bolts

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 14:11:49 EST 2008

Hey guys & gals,
I'd toyed with the thought of using something like the battery door latch,
and a prop like our car engine lids use, only use two of them... but I also
keep  a broomstick handy, so that's cheap and doesn't require a lot of
fabricating...  until the broomstick slips and the lid conks me on the noggin.
:-(
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 1/25/2008 2:06:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,