<VV> stacked 6's

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 27 10:34:25 EST 2008

I've never actually seen it, but I've talked with one of the guys involved
in it's creation.

It's been a while, but if I remember correctly, the second motor is placed
ahead of the original, facing the standard direction, but offset to the
side.  Engine power is routed down under the motor to the rear engine with a
transfer case of some sort.

One of these days we aught to get pics of that set up.....

Regards,
Joel