<VV> stacked 6's

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 10:27:58 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/27/2008 2:33:29 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bwschug at charter.net writes:

On a  more serious note, you are aware that there was a dual-engined
front-to-back drag race car run years ago? As I remember, it was an
Altered class car, not Corvair bodied, using a Fiat or Model A Ford
body or similar. I have pictures of it somewhere on my hard  drive.

That would be Charlie Danner.... since been replaced with an SBC..

In BritishColumbia there is / was a LM  with 2 engines driving into  the
original transaxle...and driven on the street.

Joel R. and Shawn Mc Garvey can tell us about it ??

Matt  Nall
Charleston,  Or
AllVair!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt