<VV> A prize fine by WTBRT

John Bailey jbailey at daytonwa.net
Sat Jan 26 22:58:49 EST 2008

I have never heard of a XL 100 Corvair van or a double stacked 280 HP
(sounds like two 140 HP) engine.  How do you mate the drive between 2 engine
cases?  Could this be another tall story?  I will be very interested in what
develops in this thread.

John B.
'61 700 sedan 80 hp PG
0-60 in 25 seconds if I am lucky!