<VV> Wheel recommendation please

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 27 18:46:31 EST 2008

It's unlikely to matter - which is why you don't get a clear answer.
My rule is, "If you can't tell which is better, it probably doesn't matter."
Works for most everything.

That being said, 4.25" is theoretically closer to "right".
Lots of folks (including me) running Camaro wheels at 4.25"

Roger

PS:  The "experts", would probably be http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html