<VV> Wheel recommendation please

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jan 29 22:15:42 EST 2008

I have a set of 15x6.5" wheels with 5.25" backspace.  Personally
that's the backspace I'd choose for a 15x7.  I just looked at a club
member's car, he has a set of S10 15x7s with 4" BS that required a
bit of massaging to get them on the car.  IMHO, that is not the same
as "fits".

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa