<VV> XL100

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 20:46:59 EST 2008

I find it interesting that they would use FORD pick-up truck model
nomenclature. I had a 69 Ford Ranger XL-100, a long time ago.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)