<VV> Ignition Advance

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Tue Jul 1 11:29:17 EDT 2008

    From: "The Barneck's"
My problem it I get engine rattle when first starting out
  Smitty Says:  Doug what Seth and Harry say about the Vac ports is correct.  I would like to add that according to the "book" primary advance is not a fixed position but should be adjusted to customer satisfaction and according to octane number.  I have seen so many engines knocking their fool heads off just because the "book" says the advance should be set at 12 or 14 degrees and the owners will not deviate