<VV> White Speedo and GPS

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 2 04:01:17 EDT 2008

Daniel,

I just got back from the convention, and I'm wading through all the emails.

The white dash and DVD/GPS is in the "Westbrier".  Look for other pics of a
'64 Greenbrier with a Westphailia top.  The speedo goes to 130 because it
has been converted to Metric.

Regards,
Joel

P.S. Look closely at the body of the "Westbrier", notice anything unusual
about it?  If you notice the right thing, I can tell you it's from the
factory that way.  Any guesses as to why?