<VV> Convention results

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 2 04:36:21 EDT 2008

They're not making it up Frank.  We couldn't believe it either.  On our
drive to the convention you went from windows down, vents open, and t-shirts
off, to windows up, vents closed and heater on, all within 20 minutes!  All
while dodging wildfires.

I'm Canadian, and I just about froze my nads off tenting, in CALIFORNIA, in
JULY!  (I guess I should have read my pre-convention stuff more closely,
they were right)

Regards,
Joel