<VV> Least favorite Corvair smell

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 2 21:01:26 EDT 2008

My 6 yr old grandson is in town.  We took a ride in the vert yesterday (with
proper restraints).  Started the car in the garage and pulled out slowly
with him in/on the back seat and top down.  By the time we got out of the
garage, he said "Papa, you car smells like bumper cars".  I don't think he
meant that to be a positive comment.  I said to wait just a minute and the
smells will all be behind us - which they were in less time than that.

Later, JR