<VV> 08 CONVENTION KEEPSAKE / ART ON WHEELS (AD)

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Thu Jul 3 12:11:02 EDT 2008

For those of you who made it to the ventura nationals and took digital photos of your CORVAIR, it’s not too late to get a unique convention keepsake at a great price…I’ve put together a special ART ON WHEELS convention-themed vanity magazine cover design that showcases YOUR Corvair, along w YOUR personalized “Cover Story” headline and YOUR name in the subscription bar code.  I posted a few samples on my webpage for reference (not from the convention, but pics taken with a standard consumer digital camera), and can send jpg samples to your email as requested.

Prints available in standard 8x10, 11x14, or 16x20 enlargement (the latter two incorporate a custom digital mat as part of the actual print), and are turnkey-ready to drop into any standard photo frame to save you time and money.  If you’ve priced frames lately, you know this is a good thing.

PRICES INCLUDE ARTWORK AND PRINT…btw, these convention prices are almost half the regular cost.

8x10     = $50

11x14   = $55

16x20   = $65

NOTE:  Shipping costs will be whatever it costs me to get it to you based on standard delivery rates.

This is a great gift idea, and a terrific compliment to your Corvair’s “wall of fame” (admit it, most of you have one of these!).  so make sure you share this email with your significant other.

Give me a shout if you’re interested.  Fyi, AOW is just a hobby for me...rates cover my time & expenses, plus helps me buy Corvair parts for my gb and monza!  I’ve got about a month of summer off-season left before hockey takes over my life again…so the sooner the better for fastest turnaround. Hope to hear from u.

Vairy best, Rod Murray

Art On Wheels.  When a simple photo won’t do…YOUR Car.  YOUR Art.  (see my link on www.VintageCorsa.com <http://www.vintagecorsa.com/>  )

Vintage Corsa Newsletter and Web Guy