<VV> Healthy pumps?

corvairs corvairs at pacifier.com
Thu Jul 17 16:48:36 EDT 2008

Jack, Many times when we decide to "double check" components performance
to the "book" get get taken off on a wild goose chase. I have MANY times
seen systems that will pump two or three times the "book" pressure and
no problems are reported. Have you fixed the problem and how did you do
it? Lon

www.corvairunderground.com