<VV> Webers with a big bore kit?

Brad Waddell bradwaddell at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 3 23:44:50 EDT 2008

Has anyone ever built a big bore engine with webers?  I'm thinking about
building an engine for my Corsa, something streetable but with that geewiz
factor.  I've always been enamored with the weber set up but also the big
bore stuff.  Is this a possible set up?  Any other thoughts on this engine
combo?

Also anybody ever dealt with the 5 speed transmission that's out for these
cars based off the borg warner trans?  Ive heard about issues with it, just
wondering, seems like it could be a good change if the ratios were right.

Thanks

Brad