<VV> Radio

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Fri Jul 4 17:05:03 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian" <bmoneill at juno.com>
Subject: <VV> Radio

> The next step in the 65 Corsa convert  project is a radio.  I'm looking
for an updated one that can play tapes and has inputs for a CD/IPOD.  I'm
considering one of Clark's aftermarket ones.  Anyone out there have any
expeirenced with them?  Thanks.
DAMMMED technology.

Make sure your radio has a usb input port ...  cd, dvd, tapes >>>>> all
obsolete as of last week !!!   With a 12 Gig chip about the size of my ...
uh... thumb ... you gotcher 2000 or so songs right there, no moving parts,

I kint hardley stand it, I just buy something at walmart, and by the time I
get home, the frea*ing gadget is obsolete or priced at 1/2 from tiger direct

.;;;;;; and yes, I am still trying to figure out my bag type cell phone (g)
...  beam me up, scotty ...

, ken campbell, confused in Idaway,