<VV> High Stall Converter? Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 42, Issue 20

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 07:50:26 EDT 2008

Mike,
    I don't understand the purpose of the "High Stall  Torque Converter" in
helping to achieve better gas mileage.  I would think  that item would help to
achieve better performance if you installed a more  radical camshaft.  All
your other non-stock changes make good sense for  better fuel eficiency.
    Please enlighten me.
    Frank "inquiringly" Burkhard

In a message dated 7/5/2008 7:10:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,