<VV> Anti-Freeze Jar 63 Spyder

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 5 13:36:30 EDT 2008

In a quick exchange with lclc yesterday - we were viewing a very unique '62
with a lot of '63 parts on it built the first week of August 1962 - I asked
about location and option of the windshield concentrate bottle.  His quick
response was - located on the passenger side front an all FACTORY INSTALLED
2 speed wiper (EM) cars.
Later, JR