<VV> displacement, was: Webers with a big bore kit?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 5 19:16:06 EDT 2008

On that subject, has anyone actually made a list of what cubic inch
displacement each common increase of bore would produce? I've always heard
of 0.020", 0.040", 0.060" overbore, 94mm VW, etc. and have wondered just
what CID each common cylinder reworking would produce. Mind you, I'm not
concerned with compression ratio, just added displacement. Certainly it
could easily be worked out mathmatically, but I just wonder if anyone has
done it (so I won't have to).

-Mark