<VV> displacement, was: Webers with a big bore kit?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sat Jul 5 19:39:21 EDT 2008

_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt/techpages.htm_
(http://members.aol.com/patiomatt/techpages.htm)

Matt Nall

In a message dated 7/5/2008 4:16:18 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair at earthlink.net writes:

On that  subject, has anyone actually made a list of what cubic inch
displacement  each common increase of bore would produce? I've always heard
of 0.020",  0.040", 0.060" overbore, 94mm VW, etc. and have wondered just
what CID each  common cylinder reworking would produce. Mind you, I'm not
concerned with  compression ratio, just added displacement. Certainly it
could easily be  worked out mathmatically, but I just wonder if anyone has
done it (so I  won't have to).